Just because you’ve had a cookie sandwich before, doesn’t mean you know what you’re in for with ours. Two of our perfectly-baked cookies stacked on top of each other would be a delicious combination in its own right, but there’s something magical that happens when they’re fitted together with our signature buttercream filling. As such, we felt it would only be right to offer two filling options to satisfy both vanilla lovers and chocoholics alike. Choose from these options to accompany one of the several flavors below:
- Classic Chocolate Chunk — our tried and true classic, this traditional option is made with milk chocolate chunks perfect for dunking.
- Oatmeal Raisin — much like oatmeal cream-pies, oatmeal raisin cookie sandwiches have a perfect flavor to accompany the buttercream frosting filling.
- Rainbow Sprinkle Sugar — with thick rainbow sprinkles embedded in sweet vanilla dough, these sugar cookies add whimsy and fun to the classic sugar cookie flavor.
- Chocolate Fleur de Sel — translated literally to “flower of salt,” fleur de sel cookies have a crispy, salted crust, while maintaining a gooey, chocolaty center.
- Butter Pecan — though you may know butter pecan as a popular ice cream flavor, the rich, nutty, butterscotch taste is perfect for cookies too, especially cookie sandwiches.
- Chewy Chocolate Chip (V & Made without Gluten) — just by nature of being vegan and made without gluten, these chocolate chip cookies are chewier and more densely packed than non V/GF options.