Coronavirus Update from Sunflour
Sunflour is committed to the health and well-being of our guests and staff alike. We are closely monitoring developments with the Coronavirus outbreak and are taking steps to safeguard everyone who enters our doors. We will continue to follow guidelines and best practices given by the CDC and local authorities in addition to further strengthening our already stringent hygiene regime in-store.
While engaging in these heightened precautions, Sunflour will continue to be open normal operating hours. We are prepared to respond rapidly to the evolving situation and will keep you apprised of any changes at the bakeries.
Our hearts go out to those adversely affected by the pandemic and we will try to provide a ray of sunshine as we all sail through this storm together.
In response to the executive order restricting NC restaurants to take-out and delivery only, Sunflour will make the following changes (and keep some things the same!).
- New store hours are 7am - 4pm daily
- All items sold in-store are for take-away only
- Curbside service available, just ask!
- Delivery available through DoorDash, Postmates and soon UberEats!
- Full catering menu still available and we deliver that too!
- We ship nationwide: cake jars, cookies, brownies etc... send the love!
For customers coming into our bakeries for their goodies, rest assured we have adopted extreme hygiene measures to protect your health and our staff.
We will continue to provide our full menu of mouth-watering pastries, caffeinated concoctions and deliciously crunchy, savory sandwiches.
We appreciate the Charlotte community supporting ALL local businesses and look forward to serving up a little bit of sunshine to y'all during these trying times.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh