we are locally owned and operated. made from scratch, just like our products. browse our menu or order local delivery.
Visit a bakery near you or get local delivery from doordash
visit a bakery near you or get local delivery from doordash
Choose from a wide range of delicacies to satisfy you throughout the day, from breakfast sandwiches and pastries to savory soups, hot toasted sandwiches, exquisite desserts and, of course, some amazing coffees, teas, and other beverages. Cakes, pies, and loaves of our various loaves of bread are also available for you to take and enjoy at home. Below is a selection of what you will find on a visit to one of our bakeries, but we are constantly dreaming up new treats to surprise and delight you (have you seen our Cake Jars?) so expect the unexpected as well! NEW! Shop our newest selection of Small Batch Local Maker foody gifts.
Buttermilk Score – Seasonally Rotated Varieties 3.25
Maple oatmeal, chocolate chip, or our rotating dried mixed fruit varieties
Cheddar Biscuit 2.95
Traditional southern biscuit with shredded sharp cheddar cheese is a Sunflour signature pastry.
No one makes them from scratch anymore, but we do! Buttery and flaky, this one’s not to be missed.
Morning Glory Muffin 3.25
Packed with carrots, apple, pineapple, coconut, raisins and walnuts
Chocolate Croissant 3.95
Our croissant dough wrapped around three batons of rich Belgian chocolate.
Seasonal Muffins 3.25
Rotating variety of fruit and other natural ingredients such as blueberries, vegan whole wheat with raspberries, lemon poppy seed and others
Almond Croissant 3.95
Our croissant dough filled with almond paste, lightly dusted with powdered sugar and topped with sliced almonds.
Pop tart 4.75
Flaky dough in the style of pie crust baked with your choice of filling: blackberry, blueberry, raspberry, strawberry or Nutella.
Hazelnut Orange Roll 3.95
Our croissant dough rolled with toasted hazelnuts, topped with freshly squeezed orange glaze.
Cinnamon roll 3.95
Our brioche dough rolled up with cinnamon brown sugar and iced with cream cheese frosting.
Try our famously delicious and filling breakfast sandwiches on your choice of bread (sourdough, rosemary sourdough, whole grain), Butter Roll, Cheddar Biscuit or Croissant (add $1 for Croissants)
- #1 Egg Sandwich 5.50
- #2 Egg, Provolone, Spinach & Roast Tomato Sandwich 6.25
- #3 Egg, Cheddar & Avocado Sandwich 6.95
- #4 Egg, Bacon & Cheddar Sandwich 6.75
- #5 Egg with Choice of protein: Bacon, Ham, or Turkey 6.25
- #6 Protein Only: Bacon, Ham, or Turkey 5.75
- #7 Ham & Cheddar Sandwich 6.25
- #8 Seasonal: Bees n Berries Sandwich6.25
Coffee & Tea
We proudly serve Pure Intentions Coffee and Counter Culture Coffee, which are both organic and fairly traded. Roasted the day they ship, you can rest assured we are grinding the freshest, highest quality beans for your beverage.
We make our own sauces right inside the kitchen! Chocolate, vanilla bean, caramel and seasonal syrups are made fresh daily for the best, all natural taste without preservatives or artificial flavors.
S: 1.75 | M: 2.25 | L: 2.75
French Press Coffee
Freshly ground and served in a press pot.
12-ounce pot: 3.50| 34-ounce pot: 7.25
Espresso (double) 2.75
A double shot of Counter Culture’s Big Trouble espresso roast, inspired by the classic caffe dolce or “sweet coffee” tradition of central Italy.
A 6-ounce size with two espresso shots and equal parts steamed milk and foam
A 12-ounce size with two shots of espresso, steamed milk and a velvety top.
Café au Lait 2.75
Freshly brewed coffee with steamed milk.
Two espresso shots and hot water.
Chai Latte 3.75
Spicy and sweet chai tea combined with steamed milk.
Dirty Chai 4.75
Our chai latte with a shot of espresso.
Matcha Green Tea Latte 4.75
Sweetened stone-ground green tea combined with frothy steamed milk.
Dirty Mocha 4.75
Mocha latte with two espresso shots, steamed milk and flavors of dark chocolate, white chocolate and vanilla.
Hot Chocolate 3.50
Steamed milk combined with rich, dark chocolate sauce made in-house from our own recipe.
We are excited to offer a wide selection of Rishi loose leaf teas. 12 ounce pots are available in house, for 3.75 and in a 12 ounce size for carry out as well.
- Iron Goddess of Mercy: From Taiwan, this oolong has smooth body and sweet finish. Its aroma is profoundly reminiscent of baked grain and dried apricot.
- Coconut: Creamy, smooth coconut perfectly blended with Bao Zhong oolong.
- Earl Green: Refreshing with the alluring aromas of bergamot oranges, citrus blossoms and lilacs
- Earl grey: Boldly-flavored Yunnan Dian Hong harvested from antique tea trees with natural Bergamot citrus from Southern Italy.
- China breakfast: A robust and flavorful taste profile that is rich and malty with subtle notes of chocolate.
- Masala chai: Shade-grown black tea that packs full notes of cardamom, ginger and clove. Zesty!
- Jade cloud: A mellow and refreshing character with an aroma that suggests sweetly toasted chestnut and bluegrass.
- Orange blossom: A refreshing and floral blend of green teas with sweetly-scented blossoms, lemongrass and tropical citrus fruits.
- Jasmine green: Green tea blended with fresh jasmine blossoms.
- Peach blossom: Flavor of sweet peaches, well-balanced with accents of fresh citrus and white tea character.
- Tangerine ginger: Ginger root is expertly balanced with the natural essential oils of citrus fruits and succulent tangerines.
- Mystic mint: A blend of soothing peppermint and green cardamom.
- Chamomile medley: A calming chamomile blend with a sweet, honey-like character and a hint of mint.
(Any quantity regular cupcakes or 12 medium/ mini)
vanilla bean cake frosted with vanilla buttercream
vanilla bean cake frosted with chocolate buttercream
Black and White:
dark chocolate cake frosted with vanilla buttercream
dark chocolate cake frosted with raspberry buttercream.
dark chocolate cake frosted with dark chocolate buttercream.
vanilla bean cake filled with, frosted with caramel buttercream and caramel drizzle
Peanut Butter Cup:
dark chocolate cake filled with peanut butter, topped with chocolate buttercream
chocolate cake with espresso buttercream, chocolate drizzle and espresso garnish
vanilla bean infused cake frosted with espresso buttercream
vanilla bean cake with Nutella filling and milk chocolate buttercream
chocolate cake with caramel buttercream, caramel filling and caramel drizzle
chocolate cake with caramel filling, chocolate buttercream and chocolate drizzle
(6 regular cupcakes or 12 medium/ mini)
Carrot: Carrot cake with hints of orange frosted with cream cheese icing
vanilla bean cake filled with key lime curd frosted with lime buttercream
vanilla bean cake filled with lemon curd and topped with zesty lemon buttercream
coconut cake iced with cream cheese icing, garnished with coconut flakes
baileys Irish cream chocolate cake, milk chocolate buttercream, chocolate drizzle
almond infused vanilla cake layered with raspberry vanilla buttercream
strawberry Fluffy strawberry infused cake topped with cream cheese icing
(6 regular cupcakes or 12 medium/ mini)
Guinness stout chocolate beer cake frosted with vanilla espresso buttercream
chocolate cake, caramelized coconut german chocolate filling, chocolate icing
cinnamon brown sugar cake with cinnamon cream cheese icing and maple glaze
brown sugar vanilla cake with chocolate chips and brown sugar cream cheese icing
fluffy red velvet cake topped with cream cheese icing
- Individual 3.25
- Dozen 35
- Medium 2.50
- Dozen Medium 25
- Mini 1.75
- Dozen Mini 20
6 Inches 35
10 Inches 60
8 Inches 45
12 Inches 75
Quarter Sheet 70
- Half Sheet 125Serves 35-40
- Custom designs incur an additional charge.
Vegan Cake Options
Vegan Cake Flavors:
- Whipped Chocolate Ganache
- Zested Lemon
- Peanut Butter
Gluten Free Cake Option:
- Chocolate VGF and Vanilla VGF
*All of our icings and fillings are gluten free- please download our cake options sheet for available flavors*
Vegan Or Gluten Cake Free Price List:
- Single cupcake $3.50
- Dozen Cupcakes $40.25
- Quarter Sheet Cake $ 80.25
- Half Sheet Cake$144.75
Espresso infused sponge cake with espresso cream, chantilly cream and chocolate ganache
Coconut and French Macarons (GF)3.25
A gluten free favorite, our coconut macaroons are dipped in a rich dark chocolate. The French macarons come in a wide variety of seasonal flavors
Key Lime Pie (Regular or GF) $6.75/$7.75
Smooth and tart pie in graham cracker crust made with key lime juice sourced directly from Key West
- 4″ 6.75
- 4″ GF 7.75
- 8″ 20
- 8″ GF 28
Cheesecake (Regular or GF) $5.50/$6.75
Also available as gluten free, the velvety texture of our creamy vanilla bean cheesecake is irresistable and comes in a variety of flavors
Cake Slice 5.25
Our various cake varieties are regularly made available by the slice for your enjoyment.
Vegan Zucchini Brownie (V)4.25
Moist chocolate zucchini brownie with toasted walnuts topped with a rich vegan chocolate ganache
- Classic chocolate chip: crisp outside and soft center loaded with chocolate chips
- Oatmeal chocolate chip, rich oatmeal flavor
- Vegan chocolate chip, dairy free delicious!
- Fleur de sel: dark chocolate cookie loaded with bittersweet chips, topped with fleur de sel sea salt
- Soft Oatmeal Raisin
- Rotating varieties, Earl Grey, Snickerdoodle
- Peanut butter: soft peanut butter cookie dipped in melted chocolate
Our breads are leavened with a natural wild yeast starter, more commonly known as “sourdough starter”. Hand-shaped and baked on a radiant stone hearth from France, most will keep for four or five days. Our breads are best stored in a paper bag or cut-side down on a cutting board.
Although slicing is available upon request, we are unable to slice our loaves until they have cooled completely, as the center continues to bake once out of the oven. Feel free to reserve a loaf or two in advance.
A country bread made from unbleached and unbromated wheat flour. It’s a three-day process, which includes just the right amount of fermentation to provide a light sourdough flavor. It pairs well with any food as a table bread or sandwich bread.
A combination of rosemary and lemon zest that has been soaked in olive oil is integrated throughout our sourdough bread. It pairs well with our egg salad and is a favorite for dipping in olive oil as an appetizer.
Packed with fiber and crunch, this bread contains whole wheat flour, rye flakes, barley flakes, rolled oats, millet, amaranth, cornmeal, triticale, flax seed, poppy seed, sesame seed and sunflower seeds.
Please visit our stores to see other bread varieties our bakers create on a regular basis
Our sandwiches are made to order and served on our own hearth-baked breads: sourdough, rosemary sourdough, multigrain, classic white or classic whole wheat.
Turkey, avocado, bacon, basil mayo.
Bacon, lettuce, roasted tomato, basil mayo.
The classic BLT plus turkey, ham, provolone, cheddar, onion.
Southern BLT 6.95
Bacon, lettuce, roasted tomato, pimento cheese.
Egg Salad 6.25
Herbed egg salad, lettuce, roasted tomato.
PB & J 4.95
Peanut butter and raspberry preserves.
Avocado Melt 7.95
Avocado, goat cheese, roasted tomato, walnut pesto, spinach.
Grilled Cheese 5.95
Cheddar, provolone and tomato.
Ham & Gruyere 7.95
Spiral honey baked ham, dijon mustard and gruyère cheese.
Tuna Melt 7.95
Hot-pressed dilled tuna, topped with cheddar and tomato.
Black Friday 7.95
Turkey, brie, house made cranberry apple chutney.
Spicy Hummus Veggie 7.95
Spicy garlic hummus, red onion, red pepper, tomato, spinach
Summer 2019 Menu
V (vegan option available), G (gluten free chocolate almond crust option available), VGF (vegan and gluten free option available), **RSF – Refined Sugar Free.
- Raspberry Tarts (VGF raw)
- Peach & Thyme Crumb Tart (VGF)
- Lemon Meringue Bar
- Strawberry Crème Puff
- Pittsburgh Burnt Almond Torte
- Campfire Crunch Bar
- Mango Tango Mini Dome (GF)
- Southern Cornmeal Fruit Tart (GF)
- Assorted French Macarons (GF)
- Mango, Blueberry, Matcha, or Mocha
- Ham & Gruyere Croissant
- Lemon Berry Tea Cake (GF)
- Carrot Oat Muffins (VGF)
- Sunflower Seed Bar (GF)
DRINKS & SAUCES
- Blackberry Syrup (VGF)
- Lemonade or Limeade (VGF)
CAKES, COOKIES, & CUPCAKES
- Key Lime Cupcakes
- Limonada Cupcakes
- Triple Strawberry Cupcakes
- Coconut & Cream Cheese
- Blueberries & Cream Cheese
- Sunflower Decorated Cupcakes
- Earl Grey Tea Cookie
Chicken Caprese Panini
- fresh mozzarella, spinach, roasted tomato, basil pesto, Boars Head roasted sliced chicken, and balsamic glaze pressed on our Panini
Summer Berry Salad GF (without toast)
- spinach and arugula mix topped with mixed summer berries, feta cheese, avocado, roasted chickpeas, with orange herb vinaigrette. Toast of choice on the side
Morning Yogurt Bowl (GF)
- greek yogurt topped with fresh seasonal fruit, chia seeds, toasted coconut granola and lightly sugared almonds. Honey or Maple syrup on the side
- sausage, sundried tomato pesto, egg and fresh arugula pressed on our panini