Cupcake Jars Delivered Nationwide
Send the perfect gift, or treat yourself! Mix & Match Flavors to create personalized packs of our delicious, homemade, from-scratch cupcakes. Flat rate or Free Shipping via UPS!
“I ordered these for a friend about a month ago and they were a huge hit! It’s going to become my go-to gift!”
“I sent my sister your cupcake jars as a surprise birthday present and she was very pleased!”
“Thanks again for taking such care in sending the gift card and cake jars to our customers in Virginia, they were so happy! I’ll definitely be ordering again.”
“Your cupcakes in jars really cheered up my brother when he was in the hospital last month. I wish we could go to your bakery in person!”
This place has the best cupcakes in Charlotte! I stop in frequently just to pick up a cupcake. They are big and delicious. My favorites are the blondie and the red velvet. They also have excellent coffee.
Love this place! I had the vegan whole wheat raspberry muffin for breakfast and picked up the key lime pie for my hubby for dessert. Excellent!
Send a gift they'll truly appreciate. Great for birthday parties, business clients, homesick college students, baby shower, bridal shower, that special someone, or just yourself... who doesn't love a cupcake?! Each mason jar contains two decadent, ready to devour cake layers with sumptuous buttercream icing and toppings.
FREE SHIPPING or $5 flat rate nationwide. *Please note, we cannot ship to P.O. boxes.
Sending Cupcakes by Mail
Our cake jars are made from scratch and in small batches. First, we make our delicious, moist cake layers. There are currently 12 flavors available like Peanut Butter Chocolate, Triple Chocolate, Blondie, Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting, Key Lime Pie, and the popular Birthday Cake. Flavors come from both the cake and the homemade buttercream frosting that we layer in between.
In order to preserve freshness and presentation, we ship in convenient mason jars. Each jar holds two full cupcakes. Bonus! Each glass jar is sealed airtight and beautifully labeled. It's really the perfect gift. Beautiful, delicious, and recyclable. With our shipping partner UPS, we are able to ship anywhere in the United States.
You are probably shaking your head incredulously right now. Order cupcakes online? you are saying to yourself. Get cupcakes delivered? You have got to be kidding me!
Sunflour Baking Company is about to make your life a whole lot better.
Because, of course, everyone knows that cupcakes always make life better. And when you can order them from the comfort of your armchair and get them delivered to your house... man, it's just too much awesomeness! So read on for an easy, step-by-step process for ordering your cupcakes online from Sunflour.
Eating cupcakes (or giving a special cupcake gift, for that matter) was never so easy! This is the perfect way to give or get cupcakes. No stress - just deliciousness all the way! If you are interested in more of Sunflour's delicious edibles, check out our menu. Browse at your own risk, however. Looking at our menu is known to make people feel hungry.
If you want to know more about Sunflour, or if you would like us to cater your event, make sure to contact us! We love nothing better than making this world a yummier, happier place!
5 Easy Steps to Order
- Select your package size. Each cupcake jar contains two delicious cupcakes. Once you have clicked to the link in step one, you will see three different package sizes to choose from. Although we would always say the more the better, you get to decide how much cupcake you want. The choice is between two jars, four jars, and six jars. So all you have to do is click on the package that best suits your needs.
- Choose your flavors. After choosing the number of cupcake jars you want, scroll down on the new page to find our selection of amazing flavors. With twelve different flavors to choose from, there will definitely be something for everyone. Simply click the plus sign below your favorite flavor to add it to your order. You may have trouble deciding, because they are all fantastic! But thankfully, you can choose a different flavor for each jar, so you can try more than one flavor.
- Select "Order Now" and enter your zip code. Just a few more steps to cupcake heaven! Once you have selected a flavor for each jar in your order, you will see an "Order Now" button. Click this, and you will be prompted to enter a zip code. If these cupcakes are for you, enter your own zip code. If you are sending the cupcakes to someone else as a gift, enter their zip code, since this is the zip code to which the cupcakes will be delivered. Based on the code, your shipping costs will be calculated.
- Enter an address, choose a delivery date, and add a note. We need to know exactly where to send this package of awesomeness! When you enter your zip code, you will see a page where you can enter the shipping address. You will also be decide when you want your cupcakes to be delivered. If you are sending these as a gift, make sure to enter the address of the recipient and not your own address! Also, you can add a gift note if you desire. Click the "Complete my Order" button to move on.
- Enter billing details. This is the final step! Give us your billing information, click the "Place Order" button, and bingo! Your cupcakes are on their way! Congratulations!
Freshly Packaged In Mason Jars
At Sunflour Baking Company we believe in freshness. In fact, our motto is "from scratch. small batch. local". Meaning everything we bake and sell is made in small batches, and from scratch to ensure freshness. Order cupcakes online and we ship them off in mason-style glass jars and finish them with a layer of buttercream frosting to make sure that when you open that cupcake box it's like walking into one of our local bakeries.
Cupcakes Make The Perfect Gift
Not sure what to get someone? How about something delicious and packaged perfectly to put a smile on that someone's face. Delicious buttercream, freshly baked cake, all layered up with a tightly sealed lid to ensure freshness. Just opening the jar will make anyone on your gift list happy, let alone digging in "spoon first", which is on a whole different level of satisfying.
Send A Beautiful Gift To Someone Special Today!
Get the perfect gift for parties, gifts, midnight snacks, camping trips, and or maybe just to treat yourself. When you're ready to try one, you can pick two, four, or six of our delectable flavors and we'll ship them directly to you!
Bringing the Cupcake Flavor
When getting the hang of how to make cupcakes in a jar, the key is it's all about personal preference. Want just one cupcake in your jar? Go with a 4 oz jar. Feel like doubling up? The 8 oz jars perfectly fit two cupcakes and all the frosting and toppings that your heart desires. For those exceptional sweet tooth days, 12 oz jars fit three cupcakes and all their topping goodness. Jars with wide openings also make it easier to maintain the structure of your cupcakes and add your buttercream and toppings easily.
Pick your favorite recipe and get to work. No need for cupcake liners, just make sure to spray your baking tray down so the batter won't stick.
Tip: if you always get batter all over your baking tray, use a pastry piping bag (or ziplock bag with the tip cut off) to fill your cupcake molds with precision.
One of the best thing about cupcakes is that the possibilities are endless. You can go super sweet, like double chocolate chip and salted caramel buttercream cupcakes. Or go more with more savory flavors. If you're more of a traditional flavor lover, German Chocolate and Birthday Cake are some of our favorites. Once your cakes are baked, you're ready to move on to packing your jars to perfection.
Cake Jars Packed to Perfection
The secret to an awesome cake jar - aside from the recipe - is the packing process. Once your cupcakes have been baked to perfection, allow them to cool completely. Cut your cupcakes in half so that you have bottom pieces and top pieces. Put your bottom piece into your jar first. Using a piping bag to add a layer of your favorite buttercream. Next, put the top layer of the cupcake in the jar. Use your fingers to gently smash this piece into a flat, crumbly layer. Add another layer of buttercream and all your favorite toppings. For two or three cupcakes in a jar, continue this layering process until you have as many layers as your heart desires.
Sealing the Deal
Sealing your jars may be the toughest part. But, don't let it deter you! The easiest way to seal your jars for freshness is to put all the flat lids (not the rings, just the lids) into a pot with water. Bring the pot to a boil and then turn it off. As soon as you finish decorating your cupcakes, use a pair of tongs to pull out one of the flat lids. Quickly pat it dry and then pop it on your jar and seal with the ring. As the lid cools, you may hear a soft 'pop,' which is the sound of the jars sealing.
Once your mason jars are sealed, they will last for a few days at room temperature. To enjoy your cupcake creation, later on, put them in the refrigerator or freezer. Refrigerated cupcakes in a jar will last for a week and frozen cupcakes up to 6 months!